From the Blog
Winning Isn't for You November 13, 2013 0 Comments
Greed or Good? August 22, 2013 1 Comment
How to Get Your Plans to Succeed July 16, 2013 2 Comments
The Believer’s Response to Threats of Harm June 6, 2013 3 Comments
How to Survive an Attack... and Win! June 3, 2013 0 Comments
The Thrill of Humbling Yourself May 16, 2013 3 Comments
Nourish The Dream 2006 – Coming to Sarasota!
Nourish The Dream is coming November 17th and 18th to Sarasota, Florida. More details will be forthcoming shortly! Please click “Email Updates” at the top of this page to be notified when updates are available OR subscribe via RSS.
Who should attend?
- Christian business people
- Those dreaming of starting or owning a business
- Those who feel like their gifts and talents are being under-utilized for the Kingdom
- Pastors and other church leaders who are interested in learning about the power and value of encouraging believers to advance the Kingdom of God in the marketplace
Why should I attend?
- To be challenged, encouraged, equipped, refreshed, and re-energized to pursue your highest purposes for the Kingdom of God
- To meet and build relationships with other Kingdom-minded people and businesses in the community
- To learn how to operate and grow your business according to kingdom principles!
How do I register?
- Registration is available online:
(The link takes you to the EventBrite website to handle the registration and payment process.)
We welcome your comments below!
About David G. Johnson Entrepreneur, Writer, Speaker and Consultant... David founded Nourish The Dream in 2006 to help connect entrepreneurs, business owners and Kingdom-minded people from all walks of life with world-class resources, training and resources to increase impact.