A gigantic “Thank You” to everyone involved in the first ever “Nourish The Dream” event! The feedback from attendees and sponsors alike has all been very positive. We appreciate everyone who invested time, energy and money in making this event a success!
Keep your eye on this space!
There is more to come! Whether you’re an employee, manager, business owner or executive, you’ll find articles and information as well as first notification of upcoming events.
A few questions we’ve been getting:
Will there be another Nourish The Dream event?
- Yes. Plans are underway for 2007.
How can I get involved?
- The best thing to do is to “Subscribe” to updates to this website. (You can easily do so by choosing the “Subscribe” link at the left or clicking the “Email Updates” button at the top of most of the pages on this site. If you have an RSS reader, point it to our URL for RSS 2.0 or Atom feeds.)
- You may also post comments to the posts on this page. This is a great way to facilitate discussion!
- You may also contact us
I’d like to network with other Christian businesspeople. How can I do this?
- We’d like to hear from others that think this would be a good idea. Please post a comment if you’re interested.
I missed the first “Nourish The Dream” event. Is anything else coming up that I would be interested in?
- The Southwest Florida Christian Chamber of Commerce has an important event on November 30, 2006 in Fort Myers, FL. Visit http://power06.org for more details. Tell ’em we sent you!